Personal Data Protection
Personal Data Protection Policy
The protection of your personal information during the whole process of personal data processing as well as the security of all business data, it is important for us. The personal data processing collected during your visit on our SITE is confidential in accordance with legal provisions of the national and European law.
The present protection policy determines how the personal data of the client is processed.
Ancestral Superfoods OOD with the present personal data protection policy declares that applies all technical and organizational measures for personal data protection of all natural persons which are prescripted by a law or other normative act on national or European level.
This security policy aims to present detailed information in a clear and understandable language about what actions are done with the personal data that you provide:
- personal data collected from you;
• the reason for personal data collection;
- term for storing the personal data provided;
- exceptions for access provided to third parties of your personal data;
- methods to notify in case of a change in our Personal Data Protection Policy;
- types of “cookies” used to improve the quality of the SITE;
- your rights regarding the personal data provided;
Important: When you use the SITE, you agree all personal data provided to be processed for the purposes mentioned further above.
For all modifications in aims or grounds of the processing of your personal data, we will inform you via an update of the Personal Data Protection Policy on the site of Ancestral Superfoods OOD as you can always keep up-to-date with the date of receipt and version of the document.
Those policies were accepted by Ancestral Superfoods OOD and entered into force on 31/05/2019 and last updated on 20/05/2019.
Legal framework for personal data protection
Our online shop observes strictly the legal provisions of the national and European law including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) regarding personal data protection.
Personal data are each information and data which can identify a natural person directly and indirectly.
An indirect identification is data about a telephone number – without it we would have some difficulty identifying you, therefore an additional identificator will be necessary such as a name, an address. The direct identification is achieved when you provide a unique identificator such as a personal identification number, a personal foreigner’s number, client code, etc.
Your personal data
The SITE gives an opportunity to provide limited information how to connect with you. This information is kept in our database in order to answer to your potential request or send purchased goods to your address.
- Name, surname, telephone number, e-mail, entity, populated place, address, creating an initial registration, subscription to our newsletter, filling in the form for giving opinions and/or comments;
- Technical data which are sent to us automatically when you use our SITE – IP address, GPS coordinates information about the device thet you use to visit the SITE but not in any case depending on the settings on your personal device;
- Cookies – to identify the browser or your device
Purpose of collecting personal data
“Ancestral Superfoods” OOD collects your personal data to implement its contractual obligation to you in connection with goods and services proposed in the online shop.
The grounds are contractual and pre-contractual, namely:
– there is a contractual ground after implementation and receipt of the order – the date will be processed for the implementation of the order and execution of the rights and obligations of the both parties in this connection.
– precontractual relations include the actions connected to: offering, exchange of correspondence regarding the potential order, specifying the precise supply of goods, etc.
“Ancestral Superfoods” OOD collects personal data after receiving an explicit, clear, free and unambiguous consent from you for the purposes of processing such as for marketing purposes and receiving advertising newsletters.
The consent for processing your personal data is provided at the moment of registration on our SITE or filling in a contact form placed on our SITE.
The consent that you provide can be always withdrawn as you sent a written request to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Ancestral Superfoods” OOD processes personal data to implement legal obligations too as it can process personal data in case of a legal interest unless the interests of the natural person have the advantage.
“Ancestral Superfoods” OOD has a legal interest to collect your personal data because we cannot deliver your order without them.
The reading of “cookies” allows us to design optimally for you our SITE and facilitates your use as necessary cookies are also there. The “Cookies” are small text files which are recorded on your computer when you visit our SITE. In case you have access to this SITE at another time, the bowser sends back the content of the “cookies” to the respective offeror and thus allows re-identification of the terminal device.
The browser allows you to delete all “cookies” anytime.
In order to delete the cookies see the helpful features of the browser you use.
Attention: After deleting the cookies, it is possible certain functions of our SITE to be unavailable.
To provide our products through the SITE safely, there are also some necessary cookies such as:
– “Cookies”, identifying or certifying the consumers;
– “Cookies”, storing temporarily certain consumers’ data such as a content of an online order form, etc.;
– “Cookies” which store certain consumers’ preferences sucha as search settings or language settings;
– “Cookies” which store data to ensure uninterrupted playback of video or audio content.
Google Analytics, offered by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) is also used on our SITE.
We inform you that we use Google Analytics with the additional function, offered by Google, for anonymisation of IP addresses as Google shortens the IP address within the EU and only in exceptional cases in the USA, as in both cases records only the IP addresses that are shortened.
There is also an option explicitly to object to the collection and processing of your data via Google Analitics as you download and install an attachment to a browser from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Term for storing personal data
Depending on the reason and methods of processing of your personal data, the term for storing your personal data is defferent.
In order to shorten the terms for storing of data provided electronically, we do not store them for more than 2 /two/ years after the implementation of the order. The records of orders are erased periodically by the delivery system with the expiration of the 2 /two/ – year term.
The data from bills of lading and other documents that contain personal data, and certify the implementation of your orders have been kept for 6 /six/ years after the receipt of the delivery in the accountant’s office of the company. After the expiration of this term and if there are no legal grounds the storing of your personal data to continue, your information will be erased.
The documents that contain your personal data are erased after the expiration of the regulatory deadlines.
Providing personal data to third parties
“Ancestral Superfoods” has the obligation to declare that will not provide your personal data without your explicit consent to third parties except when it is necessary to fulfill the contractual obligations to you.
In order to fulfill the obligations related to contractual and precontractual relations with you, it is possible, “Ancestral Superfoods” to reveal your personal data to the following parties:
– Companies providing courier services;
– A company that provides hosting services connected to this SITE.
“Ancestral Superfoods” has the right to reveal and transmiss your personal data to companies connected with the activity of “Ancestral Superfoods” as long as there is a legitimate interest connected with the processing of your personal data for internal administrative purposes. This and any other transmission of personal data is made subject to strict confidentiality and security of your personal data.
Your personal data are provided to third parties as well as in cases that you personally request for disclosure of your data to third parties.
Your personal data are provided to third parties if they are requested by the competent authorities pursuant to the the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union.
In all cases specified further above, the parties, that receive your personal data, declare that they provide an adequate level of security of your personal data, including foreign companies situated within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area /EEA/. Regarding companies situated outside the EU and the EEA for every specific case the respective company gurantees that provides an adequate level of security of your personal data observing the requirements of the European legislation.
Your rights regarding the personal data provided.
If you observe the legislation regarding the personal data protection, you can exercise at any time of processing of your personal data the rights as follows:
- The right to receive a copy of your personal data which we process for you;
The data are not provided when the natural person, which they refer to, has already had them or there is a law that forbiddens explicitly their provision.
This right allows you to receive information regarding the data that identify the administrator and his/her representative, the reasons for the processing of the personal data, the recipients or the categories of recipients which data can be disclose to, data about the mandatory or voluntary nature of the provision of the data and the consequences of the refusal to provide them, as well as information about the right of access and the right to modify the data collected.
- Right to want to correct the data in case that you find any inaccuracies or necessity of an update of your personal data;
- Right to want your personal data to be blocked or restriction of the processing of personal data in the specified cases in the law and the Regulation;
- Right to want erasure i.e. deletion of your personal data in case there are conditions for this;
A right to request anytime by the administrator to erase, correct or block personal data, the processing of which do not meet the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Law as well as the right to request by the administrator to inform the third parties whose personal data have been disclosed for each erasure, correction or blocking, that is executed, except the cases when this is impossible or it is connected with excessive efforts;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing as using the link “unsubscribe” which we put in each e-mail sent to you containing advertising information about our products;
- The right to object to the provision of your personal data to third parties as sending an e-mail to: email@example.com;
You have the right to be informed before your personal data to be disclosed for the first time to third parties or to be used on their behalf for the purposes of the direct marketing as you have the right to object to this disclosure or use. The right to object in front of the administrator to the processing of the personal data of a natural person if there is legal ground for this as well as the processing and disclosure to third parties of your personal data for the purposes of the direct marketing.
- Right to make a request for a transfer of your personal data to a structural, machine-readable format which is commonly used;
This right should be applied when the subject of data has provided the personal data on the basis of his/her consent or the processing is necessary due to a contractual obligation. The right should not be applied when the processing is based on a legal ground different from consent or a contract.
- The right to file a complaint or request for protection of your rights in front of the Personal Data Protection Commission, if there are prerequisites for this;
You have the right to refer to the Personal Data Protection Commission if you believe that your rights have been breached within one year after finding out about the violation, but no later than five years after its execution.